H I A T U S
   
entries profile linkies past dashboard

Really annoying!
Posted on Thursday 30 August 2012 at 19:05 | 0comments



Bismillah,Assalamualaikum.

It's so annoying to those bot(s) or idk if they're human(s) that keep shouting to my tagboard.With the nickname yang nak buat aku termuntah je.Siap dengan nama Katy Perry,Lady Gaga,Lindsay Lohan..etc etc etc!

Kalau dekat tagboard aku tu boleh delete,dah lama aku delete.Masalahnya aku tak boleh delete so sabar je lah.Kalau sekali dua tu tak apalah juga.Ni banyak kali.Kalau kau tu memang betul-betul asli ataupun memang betul artis yang tulen tak apalah juga.Ni fake.Mematahkan semangat jiwa raga aku jelah. -__-

And then,they shouted "Heyy,cool blog visit mine back!" or like this "Visit you every day with a smile".I read it like "Hey,can I punch your face,dude?".I don't even know how to different them between which are bot(s) and which are human(s).Maybe they'll are bot(s) or maybe they'll are human(s).

The main point is it's very annoying annoying annoying and annoying!I believe that 'they' post to your cbox too.And I believe that they're not human(s) but bot(s).

Whatever whatever whatever!It give me a headache now!

Klah,Sayonara!