H I A T U S
   
entries profile linkies past dashboard

*sigh**sigh*
Posted on Saturday 9 June 2012 at 22:02 | 0comments





Assalamualaikum and moshi moshi..

Today is Saturday!!! =_____=
I don't know why but I really lazy to go to school...I hope that this is just only a dream..
I don't want to wake up..
Please just let it be a dream!!
Please!!Please!!
Now I'm in my fantasy world..*dream*

Opps wake Miss Ayuni!!Are you crazy?
Just accept the reality that you should go to the school on Monday..Just accept it that you will be busy again with homework and everyday you will return home late..Very sad when I think about it!!*sob sob*

You should accept the reality Ayuni..You have to move foward to achieve what do you want..You just have to say  All Is Fine..Everyone have their own problem and you should stop a daydream..To achieve what do you want is not easy at all,we have to struggle with many type of problems then we will enjoy it later..

Opps sorry for my broken english and if you really annoy just push CTRL + W ...^^
Sayonara!!